Home loans may be obtained from all local banks. We would use our vast experience gained over the years to facilitate the Bank Loan procedure.
Home loan terms and conditions for locals and foreigners
Home loan terms may vary from bank to bank, however the following terms are more or less standard:
- Loans are issued up to 90% of purchase price or completion costs.
- Preferential interest rates are available for the first years and for high value loans.
- Monthly repayments can be up to 30% of the gross income.
- Flexible loan repayment terms can span 40 years or until pension age.
- Banks issue home loans only once your ability to repay it has been established and you will require insurance